Make it Simple. Deliver your message. Capture your audience
is a very affordable and easy-to-manage digital signage solution which is ideal for creating dynamic visual displays for a corporate or public area. The digital signage content can incorporate text, photos, audio, video, and Web content in fully customizable configurations for a variety of settings.
Your information everywhere you want it to be
Intuitive template editor
An easy-to-manage digital signage solution for creating dynamic multimedia content for a variety of large-scale corporate and educational applications. Includes 36 signage templates and as well as easily customizable user templates. Complete with a user friendly interface including a drag and drop feature, network-based remote management and remote snapshot of content playing per NovDS.
The functionality facilitates smoother edit, such as changing the template resolution or checking the dimensions of each region
Importing Media Files from Remote Storage
Simple media content management over remote storage: FTP, Dropbox, and Samba.
Google Calendar and Weather Report
You can add a Google Calendar widget to a specific region. It basically displays today’s events sequentially. NovoDS allows add a 5-day weather report for any geographic location to a region on your display.
Synchronized Playback Among Multiple NovoDS Devices
A master unit can be set up so that its content can be synchronized to the rest of the NovoDS devices in a defined group.
This functionality allows users to edit import and export customized templates for any type of message.
Serial Port Operation
Newly added RS232 control interface allows users to control remote LED panels.
NovoDS connects to your display via HDMI and supports HD 1080p at 60 FPS. It supports video playback of 4k Ultra HD at 30 FPS.
• An easy-to-manage network-based digital signage solution for creating dynamic multimedia content
• Full HD 1080p, 60fps display quality with support for the next generation of ultra-high 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) displays from microSD slot.
• Export and update signage content via an Ethernet or wireless connection
• Complete with a user-friendly interface to generate signage content playlist with text, photos, audio, video, RSS, Twitter, built-in widgets, IP streaming (HTTP/RTSP), USB and IP camera inputs, without needing programming skills
• Remotely manage and monitor the status of content playing to a single display, group to Enterprise wide with real time updating
• Low total cost of ownership (TCO) – no software license fee, and free software upgrades