Vivitek Education Warranty and Support Policies
Vivitek provides a 5 year limited projector warranty and 3 year lamp warranty for all educational establishments in the European region.
Details of the programme
- The warranty includes hardware and labour costs during the warranty period, and return shipment from the repair centre back to the customer. Please note that the warrantyprogram does not include on-site service visits beyond courier collection and delivery.
- The original lamp installed in the projector at the time of purchase shall have a 3 years warranty or 2,000, whichever comes first.
- In the case of a lamp exchange within warranty, the replacement lamp will have the remaining warranty of the original lamp installed in the projector. Lamp exchanges are sent upon receipt of the defective lamp, and Vivitek may at our discretion request the defective lamp back.
- Average warranty repair time is less than 5 days provided all parts are available.
- To be eligible for the education specific warranty you have to register your product serial number and your details as proof of the education purchase at www.vivitek.eu within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- This programme is eligible for purchases after 1 April 2011, valid for selected education projectors only.
We make every effort to insure your problems are addressed adequately; we want you to be fully satisfied with your Vivitek purchase.
Should you have any problems, please feel free to contact Vivitek customer service at +31 20 6550960, email email@example.com or to consult our Frequently Asked Question section for a solution to your problem.
In case you need a repair, please follow our instructions online to request your RMA at http://vivitek.eu/company/contact-us.aspx where you can find the link to your local repair centre.
The below terms and conditions apply to the European region, Russia, Baltic region, Israel, Middle East and Africa.
Terms and conditions
- This Education Warranty Program (Hereafter EDU warranty Program) is run by Vivitek Europe. By taking part in the promotion, participants agree to comply with the registration procedures and agree to the terms and conditions listed hereunder.
- The EDU warranty is only applying to products purchased by an education establishment who purchased their projector from an authorized Vivitek reseller after April 1st 2011.
- The EDU warranty program starts at the date of purchase. A copy of the proof of purchase will be requested if service within the terms and conditions of the EDU warranty program is requested.
- The EDU warranty program is only eligible for Vivitek projectors listed in the education section:/products/education-projectors/
The projector warranty includes five (5) years limited warranty on the projector.
- The lamp warranty for the original lamp installed in the projector at the time of purchase is three (3) years, or 2,000 hours on lamp, whichever comes first. In the event that a lamp is replaced under this warranty, the replacement lamp will have the remaining warranty time period from the original lamp.
- Accessories have a standard warranty of 90 days and includes remotes, bags, cables, CD ROMs etc. that came with the product at the time of purchase.
- Any claim for warranty repair or replacement lamps under this warranty shall be done following the standard service procedures. Vivitek, at its discretion, reserves the right to repair or exchange the product.
- The product must be registered successfully in order for product to be eligible for the EDU warranty program. If a customer has multiple products, each product must be individually registered to be eligible for the EDU warranty.
- The EDU warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
- EDU warranty is available to customers in the following countries/regions only:
European region, Russia, Baltic region, Israel, Middle East and Africa.
- Vivitek reserves the right to amend or terminate this extended EDU warranty program, terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the promoted warranty, Vivitek’s decision will be final.
- In the event false or fraudulent information is used during the registration process, or during use of this program, Vivitek will automatically terminate any warranty for the product and or customer from future warranty policies with Vivitek.